Admission Acceptance Regulations
- By accepting admission, the student assumes responsibility for knowing and complying with the regulations and procedures set forth by the University.
- Applicants admitted on the basis of an expected baccalaureate or graduate degree must have completed all requirements for that degree prior to the start of classes.
UConn Academic Standards
- The general academic standards and degree requirements of The Graduate School apply to all students enrolled in degree and certificate programs.
- Some programs have additional requirements that are more detailed or tailored to the needs of the specific program.
- The advisory committee continually evaluates the student’s performance.
- Any graduate student whose scholastic record does not meet the minimum requirements of the program and/or The Graduate School may be subject to dismissal.
- Dates for registration are published in the Academic Calendar. When possible, all students in degree or certificate programs must register for courses using the Student Administration System and pay all tuition and fees either through the Bursar’s Office or online using the Student Administration System.